Anime-Fusion

Anime-Fusion is an anime blog containing screenshots of various old and new anime. Find us (on IRC) at #animefusion on rizon if you have any questions.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

test test test

Ok, I had 2 months of school holidays. 2 months of school holiday is too short to secure a temporary job, and too long for me to play games and watch anime only throughout. I decided to create this anime blog to kill my holiday time, with my friend(s) popping in here and now.

Anime-Fusion (AF for short) is an anime blog containing screenshots of various old and new anime. We take most of the information on anime from Anime News Network, and most of the background images are taken from AnimEast. We do not really update on regular basis, and we sometimes have no idea what anime to pick/follow up, so don't complain about it. Find us (on IRC) at #animefusion on rizon if you have any other questions.

(AF actually stands for something else hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home